Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dog Arthritis? A Happy End for My Dog With Arthritis and Hip Dysplasia!


Our dog, Snowy was about 12 years old. A small Jack Russel we got from a local breeder. He was beginning to get a bit lame in the back legs and was having real trouble when he was getting up from a laying down position to all fours. We could tell that he was in a fair amount of pain and we did not want to let him live like this any more, we had to do something. We decided to visit the veterinarian to see if there was anything we could do to treat some of the pain our pet was experiencing. I got in the car, he moved with great difficulty, I could see my Snowy was in pain. It was a long ride all the way to the vets office as I feared the worst, that there would be no treatment or cure for his joint pain.

The vet took us in after a short wait and said that pain in the hips and when getting up was fairly common in older dogs and that just about every breed had some form of hip problems in later life. He had us get Snowy to lay down to see what kind of lameness and limping was occurring when he was standing up and if it was something that may not be treatable. He watched snowy get up slowly and gingerly and limp for a bit but then regain his normal stride. The vet put Snowy up on the table and started to work his hips around putting pressure on certain joints. The dog did not appear to be terribly comfortable with it but he let the vet do his work so he could get a treat. The vet determined that Snowy was experiencing some form of arthritis pain in his hips. It could perhaps even be osteoarthritis because of the nature of the pain Snowy experienced when there was pressure on his joints.

Luckily though the vet said he had been using a new product for some time with great success, he explained to me that it was 100% natural with no secondary effects. This treatment was for dogs with arthritis, hip dysplasia and osteoarthritis that enabled better functioning of the hip joints and eliminated much of the arthritis pain by repairing and reconstructing hard tissue and soft tissues in the dog. This would mean that after the treatment Snowy would have much less difficulty and pain! I was so happy and relieved that there was something to try that would make Snowy's life better!

The best part too is after just a week of the treatments we started to see a huge improvement in snowy. He was able to walk without limping and get up almost no problem. He hesitated a bit still but after the two week mark almost all evidence of the arthritis pain was gone. He even became more active and was willing to play fetch and wanted to go on nightly walks again. I would recommend this treatment to anyone who has a dog that is experiencing hip dysplasia, arthritis or joints problems and pain. It has in a sense turned back the clock on my dog's aging and can do the same for yours. You owe it to your family and your faithful canine companion to ease any of the pain and suffering they are experiencing and help them to lead a wonderful and happy life, this treatment can help any dog to get back to good health and experience a lot less pain.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this information! My dog was dragging her hind leg and I took her to the vet. I was recommended by my vet the Rimadyl .. but I did research ahead of time and the side effects and the fact that it lowers their life expectancy wasn't worth it to me. I tried glusosamine and it was just ok and even though I did see some relief(And any made me happy for her!) I wanted to go a more natural way. I found a wonderful site with tons of information and decided to try it. http://nzymespetproducts.com/dog-arthritis/ within 2 weeks Abbey was wagging her tail to go outside again! And just yesterday she RAN up the stairs! Also I've been doing the massages with her every morning and night before bed! It's her "special" time. LOL

    ReplyDelete