Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hip Pain When Walking - How to Get Relief in Just 7 Days


So you are suffering from hip pain when walking? Like walking upstairs? Or from a hip pain walking longer distances?

I understand how that must feel. In fact, I fell on ice one day, broke my hip, went into a hip surgery, came out of it, and still feel the hip pain almost every time when I go walking. So I understand what you must be going through.

But, I got a secret for you... And it is this:

I know how to get rid of my pain when going outside for a walk 100% of the time - and so can you!

This is a real good news for you and me, especially since we want to get relief from hip pain when walking, and fast!

The causes for hip pain when walking may be different for you and me. You may have arthritis in the hip which is just normal wear and tear of the joint tendon that eventually exposes the bone. You may have hip bursitis, or inflammation of the hip bursa. You may suffer from tendonitis, inflammation of the tendon in the hip joint.

Regardless, the secret relief will be just the same. So what is this secret relief from hip pain when walking? It is this...

Get a Mobile Scooter!

What is a mobile scooter? It is a small electric motor-powered device that you can take with you on any trip, and simply let it do the walking for you. What you do is simply

1. Go online and check the scooters out thoroughly

2. Consult with your physician, just to be on the safe side

Warning: Do not neglect the above steps. Make sure you've checked the weight of the scooter, prices, and more. My preference was for a really light mobile scooter so I can carry it up and down the few stairs I have in my house.

1 comment:

  1. As we age, our bodies begin to wear down. This includes the tendons, muscles and bones in our bodies. As it is a weight bearing joint, the hip joints often suffers greatly as we grow older. This is a very worrying trend, especially when you consider this disease is mostly preventable. Sometimes a knee replacement surgery can help.

    ReplyDelete